I love pumpkin-flavored treats. Love, I say.
Here's a great little recipe to try!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (16 ounces) of pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2cups vegetable oil OR applesauce
- 3 cups flour (white or whole wheat)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Mix together the first 4 ingredients.
2. When mixed well, add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Mix 1/2 the bag of chocolate chips into the batter. Fill well-greased muffin tins 2/3 full of batter. Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top of the batter.
4. Bake in 400 degree oven 16-18 minutes.
until next time,