This little lady is going on vacation (woohoo!) -- but I have lots to tell you before I go.
1. I'm pretty sure an opera singer moved into my apartment building. She sings. All the time. At a pitch that causes my eyebrows to permanently leap into my hairline. Help.
2. St. Patty's Day is Thursday! You better have something green picked out to wear. Here is a list of all of the many activities going on in NYC this week/month to celebrate.
3. I think this is an absolutely adorable gift idea!
4. Dear Banana Boat/Coopertone/Neutrogena/Blue Lizard/other sunscreen people,
5. If you need a pick-me-up while I am away, here is something that always cheers me up.
6. Bethenny Frankel might be the funniest person alive. If you like her as much as I do, check out her website. It includes everything from recipes to her list of favorite NYC restaurants to lifestyle advice to "show and tell" about what you see on each episode.
7. According to Google, Little Lady reached 10,000 page views last night. And according to their general audience statistics, my most frequent readers are from the US, Canada, Germany, UK, Denmark, Australia, Slovenia, Singapore, China & India. That is a small triumph to most bloggers, but a big deal to this little lady. I just want to say a big THANK YOU! I know many of you stumble upon my site when you're searching for something I've discussed, but I hope you return. And if you do, please become a follower by pressing the "follow" button on the righthand sidebar. I'd love for you to join me. Thank you again!
8. And now...sunshine awaits!
|iPhone day-dream doodle during commute|
until next time,