- eWallet is a handy-dandy / user-friendly app for storing all of your passwords. You only have to remember the one password to access the app. A much better idea than writing it all down in a notebook and taking the risk of losing it.
- Rolodexes are still hip. I'm in the market if you know of a cool one. Creating an Excel sheet of business card contacts would also prove helpful!
- Saving documents under Google drive allows you to access them from wherever. Smart!
- It's good to consider the scenario of, "if a file disappears, could you replicate it?" Copies & back-up are important.
- Don't forget to write down all the important info/phone numbers/etc. on your credit cards somewhere safe. If you lose your wallet and want to cancel your cards, you won't be able to use them as a reference. Do the same for your phone - back up the numbers, important notes you've taken, photos, etc.
St. Patty's Day makes me want a McDonald's Shamrock shake - look, we can make our own!
curling iron maintenance.
30 books everyone should read before their 30th birthday.
i really want to try these calligraphy eggs!
marbling with nail polish.
pssst, 30% of sale items at J.Crew today.
a beautiful rose gold ring.
what a clever painting technique.
look, Patrick, we're on Pinterest :)
DIY thin mints.
how to make chalk paint.
this rug would be cute in a kitchen.
anatomy of a thank-you note.
embroidery-wrapped earrings - so pretty! i might need to spruce up my old hoops.
and finally, a good reminder for us.
until next time,