Fun plans? I'm looking forward to a weekend in the city despite the daunting forecast. My to-do list is long and random, and I keep adding things to it... like, book travel for such-and-such trip and get a haircut already sheesh. I'm also starting some new art projects, setting aside some time for my current addiction (Dexter, Season 7), hitting up boot camp in Central Park, and also helping friends celebrate birthdays at this cool venue! I hope everyone has a fun & summery weekend. Here are a few little links for your day!
- initial earrings from Kate Spade Saturday for only $12 each. (they come in silver, too.)
- 12 apps that help you get shiz done.
- the top 5 regrets of the dying.
- Downton Abbey is releasing a cosmetic line this October!
- health tips we wish were true.
- adorable bloomers & sun hats for your little one.
- lettering inspiration --> making letters with brushes // beautifully addressed packages // ampersands.
- i want to be this person's friend. hilarious.
- a pretty summer table runner.
- reading comments on the internet.
- fave thing in my makeup bag right now.
- NYC restaurant week is comin' up!
- 30 signs you're almost 30.
- my mom & I got tickets this week to see this later this summer. can' t wait!
- pssst, ZARA is having their spring / summer sale.
- and, a reminder.
x • o • x • o