1. Ellie Goulding's Burn. Great workout jam! Download here.
2. Call me crazy, but I thoroughly enjoy watching makeup tutorial videos. It reminds me of watching my sister apply makeup when I was little, totally fascinated by her technique. I'm also a big Bethenny fan (I've met her!) and find her witty & hilarious. Watch her makeup tutorial video that's divided into three parts here, here, & here at some point when you're killing time on the internet. Maybe you'll enjoy it, too or! ...maybe you'll think we're both weird :)
3. Patrick's aunt recently gifted this sauce to us and goodness gracious, it's bodacious. I want it on everything! It's the perfect amount of spicy and it'd make a fabulous gift for the foodie in your life.
4. While I sport a nude lip the majority of the time, I love incorporating lipstick for special occasions or to brighten up an otherwise "meh" look. (read: when I'm exhausted) It does wonders. My favorite hot pink shade? Marvelous Moxie - Risk it All. Try it.
5. Currently reading Jess Lively's ebook on my phone (sigh... okay fine maybe I need an iPad), Wish I Knew -- an incredible resource for anyone in any stage of the process of launching their own business.
What are YOU currently loving? Do tell.