Hi there! How are you? My week has been fun-filled with different visitors -- my mom & her friend, Patrick's sister, and his parents & two other siblings are heading down today! I'm excited to spend some time with them. (We were talking last night about how having visitors makes us appreciate this crazy city -- we forget sometimes that people travel far & wide to see what we see everyday. It's easy to overlook when your routine is about walking by the laundromat, the corner bodega, and down the subway stairs.) Other than that? I'll be working on custom calligraphy projects, finalizing some product designs for new additions to my Etsy store (stay tuned!), and catching up on some reading. Patrick has also introduced me to Breaking Bad -- I'm only 3 episodes in and so far.... it's weird! But I hear I need to just stick with it.
♥ LINKS ♥
- a dainty anklet.
- 10 things to stop saying to your kids. speaking of kids, this looks like a fun app for them!
- ever wonder what different colors to choose for your mani & pedi? Lauren Conrad shares her favorite pairs.
- so true!
- a cute way to personalize your Moleskin journal.
- I love Olivia Wilde's advice on turning 30.
- not gonna lie, I don't really understand this new trend where all the brides trash their wedding dresses on their big day. unless! you walk away with a picture like this. hot.
- 9 felines to follow on Instagram.
- George Saunders' graduation speech at Syracuse University this year is a must-read.
- lamps: the look for less.
- Homeland Season 3 trailer!
- H&M now offers online shopping.
- Woody Allen - what he's learned.
- such a beautiful time-lapse video.
- some of the best advice I've ever read for creative workers.
have a relaxing weekend!