Happy Friday! And Patrick, if you're reading this, happy one year til I snag you as my husband :) We're celebrating tonight by getting gussied up and going out to a very late dinner at a super fancy spot. We aren't normally so Manhattan-glam, but Patrick works til late and we happen to have a gift card to use, and we figured tonight called for a hot date!
I'm also looking forward to celebrating one of my dear girlfriend's birthdays at a favorite spot in Brooklyn. What else will I be up to? Lots of thises & thats, but mainly pumping out 250 place cards for a bride. If you see me and my hands are stained black, you'll know why ;)
Are you up to anything fun? Here are a few links for your day ::
- i hope you looked like this on your way to work this morning.
- i love these quirky dolls.
- i want to make these!
- "It's important to know when it's time to turn in your kazoo."
- cute new bobby pins from one of my favorite companies.
- dear men of NYC! you can find a really good Christmas present for that special someone here.
- if i ever have an art studio, i need this quote hanging in it.
- Halloween-themed deviled eggs. (clever!)
- the cutest little earrings for only $5.
- another use for your power drill.
- and something to aspire to.
-- xoxo --