Lately, there's been...
- a ginormous party limo picking us up to go wine-tasting in the Hamptons for a friend's bachelorette!
- the incredible dear-to-me bride.
- a reminder to live at the beach sometime in my life so I can have a similar view.
- my very own wrapping paper designs!
- a day-maker Valentine from my Godson.
- chocolates & a sweet note from our wedding photographer.
- walking outside to find our street set in 1967 while they filmed "Public Morals."
- a gift wrapped in a lotta love from the Hart. ;)
- a farewell to our friend who moved to San Diego last week!
- just my hyacinth helping me try out a Brooklyn green cab for the first time.
- mimosas & a bridal shower for that beauty!
- my new favorite quote. "There are 3 things I need in life: Something to look up to, something to look forward to, someone to chase." - Matthew McConaughey
- trying to learn how to write in white ink.
- more envelopes.
- Maybelline's Baby Lip lip balm, my new drugstore obsession.
- a snapshot of my talented friend's wedding invitation RSVP postcard - she painted a large-scale image, inspired by a 1927 silent film, and had it printed on them! so.darn.cool.
- the sweetest gift from family - a little chalkboard for love-notes. when patrick & I used to date long-distant, we had a thing where the one that was leaving at the end of the visit had to hide a note somewhere. cheesy-weesy, i realize, but it made the endless goodbyes more bearable. thus, i love love-notes :)
it's been a busy, happy, creative, & love-filled stretch! only 10 more days until it's officially spring, you guys.
cannot wait. ♥